Search From Here Directly

Google

Friday, March 30, 2007

My Mac Experience

What A Lame ME....



Its like this, when i first saw the iMac G5 like 2 or 3 years ago i was so excited that i started to promote this i dunno-what-the-hell-it-is to everyone of my friends. Not promote in the sense that i asked them to buy it but simply telling stuffs like how cool this imac design is and stuff.
For a sponsered student like me and the rest of my friends, we were allocated some money to buy computers for our own usage during our educational year. Well i got the money but somehow kept it for the right time (and somewhat used it to do other stuffs before finally a computer did appear in my life).

During that time which was during my 1st and 2nd year of medical life, there was no internet connection,we're still like nomads during summer and there were hardly any assignments to do. So the computer serves mainly for watching movies, playing games and listening to music.

Lucky me i have a beautiful (beautiful isnt she), very good cook and lovely girlfriend who bought a laptop! You didnt get my point do you... At least there's a computer in case i need one! Not that im that stingy not to buy one myself but we all know that laptops last at the most 2 years before they become super slow, having alzheimers syndrome (not enough random access memory,RAM to run as fast) and they simply gave up on you! My resolution was that let my girl buy hers first then after her laptop gave up on both of us (like it is now) , we become settlers instead of nomads and there's internet connection then only ill buy my computer in which everything did happen even in the sequence!

After 2 years of my first encounter with the iMacG5 only i grabbed the opportunity to buy one myself. Not that i waited for that long for nothing but the fact that i dont see any future in using a mac just yet- most programs dont run on them, the OS is not windows and its expansive!! Well that was before apple intergrated intel processors that makes it possible to boot into windows which makes everybody everthinking of buying macs have a second option if ever they feel uncomfortable using it....ill blog out about mac programs later. Like i said before...my writing is super boring!!!

My mac experience was not a very good one though....i wanted to buy my mac in malaysia coz in russia its super expansive. I can opt to buy a macbook or any laptop rather than iMac but the fact that i like to watch movies in big screens kinda lead me into buying an iMac in the end. ...headache hunted me since the day that i bought my mac. Yes, i enjoy having it very much but the notion of not being able to bring it back safely seems to overcome the joy of having it.Imagine bringing back this monster from malaysia which it alone weighs 15kg, my clothing luggage 10kg and foods 15 kg which is 10kg in excess of my permitted check in....but now finally im writing this blog on my mac in the comfortness of my moscow hostel with nelly the cat sitting on my lap takes away all my nightmare which ill tell later cause im starting to sound boring and monotonous with super long sentences being written......see ya

Here are some pictures taken with my built in Eye-Sight

Khairina Farhanah my nephew...















Marek, Me and Pak Abas in thermal view

















Anas...trying to become i dunno...



my Bro..decapitating himself



asrul..being tail fed by nelly the smelly cat















Lutp and krun being sucked into a sink hole...my god lutp!

1 comment:

maddie said...

nice pictures!
very artsy.
i want.