Search From Here Directly

Google

Friday, March 23, 2007

why mac?

Im not gonna be biased about windows because i know where my root was before i made my switch.One of many reasons i switched to mac was because i was bored with the xp interface that was in the market for about 5 years without any new generation of OS from microsoft. Futhermore the everlasting condition where you have to reformat your pc once in a while just to make it run smoothly really doesnt make it up to my mind. I mean, common!! My machine was not bad at all in terms of hardware but still crushes and hangs seems like hunting my computer for whatever sins my computer have ever done.

Then i heard about the 'crush resistant' apple Macs so the apple users called. So i check it out nevertheless. Went to check out apples' official website.
The designs of their line of macs were flawless. Macbook, MackBookPro (MBP), iMac , and MacPro all seems like an art display rather than machines themselves. But these are the most recent lines of macs they released which have intel processors installed, which in fact boost their sales and got me into buying an iMac in the end.

The only perpective that i had in mind when i purchased my 20"iMac was that i can actually run windows if in any way i dislike or cant make my switch from windows to MacOSX tiger (that's apples version of OS) and the fact that it has Front Row (a program to produce and enhanced couch potato's life like me) that let mac users to play video,music and photo contents and dvd by using the apple remote.

But after a while using this mac system,its that good that using windows its like looking something afar from a window.....lets not hail this apple that high shall we!the mouse sucks though!!

No comments: